You can also check out this feature on our mobile website
Eilish Titterington♉
Toronto -
Aspiring model | 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, & food. The other 1% i’m usually asleep.
On Twitter since 25 Apr 2012 ( 970 days)
If you sign in with Twitter, you can check a maximum of your last 1,000 favorited tweets. For any other public account you can check up to a maximum of the last 600 favorited tweets.

If you do not sign in, you can check a maximum of the last 200 favorited tweets of any public Twitter account.

For remarks, suggestions and complaints, you can contact us at: On Twitter you can find us here: @gl_twop_1000